[FFmpeg-devel] Automated builds and some tests

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Wed Jul 4 17:15:19 CEST 2007

Benoit Fouet wrote:
> Hi,
> Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've put up a tiny webpage which displays some info of the state of the
>> repository:
>> * Did configure work?
>> * Did make work?
>> * Did make test work?
>> * The size of the executable (text, data and bss segments).
> as it is machine dependant, i don't know if it makes much sense

It makes sense in that you can see changes between revisions. I was
planning to add some measure of change when compared to the previous
result soon. Like:
PSNR: 38.3 (+0.1%)
Or something similar.

>> * Encoding times (well, actually FPS) for: H.261, H.263, MPEG-4 and Snow
> ditto

Same here.

>> * PSNR for: H.261, H.263, MPEG-4 and Snow
>> * Resulting filesizes for: H.261, H.263, MPEG-4 and Snow (should be
>> actually achieved bitrate instead)
>> And some other things that should have been done by inspecting
>> the GIT repository instead (largest file, total # of lines, ...) [2]
>> The ugly, insecure, small and incomplete website is available here:
>> http://issaris.org/~takis/projects/ffmpeg/
>> The tests run automatically once a day and of course additionally
>> whenever I invoke the testscript here locally.
> i would have reversed the way it is displayed (svn revision descending)

Thanks for the suggestion!

With friendly regards,
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)