[FFmpeg-devel] mention code prettyprinting in patch submission guidelines

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Thu Jul 12 09:43:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

Robert Swain said:
> On 12 Jul 2007, at 01:03, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>>> Here's something that's clearly missing from the patch submission
>>> guidelines: vertical alignment where it makes sense.
>>>
>>> I'm not terribly happy with the wording, suggestions welcome.
>>>
>>> +    Where it makes sense, lines with similar content should be
>>> aligned
>>> +    vertically for improved readability.
>>
>> How's this:
>>
>> Lines with similar content should be aligned vertically when this
>> improves readability.
>
> 'when doing so' ? Sounds better to me.

We primates^H^H^H^H humans tend to understand things better if
given something to imitate :o)

What about pointing to a file name where vertical alignment is
exemplary used?

Regards,
V?ctor