[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for CYGWIN (mpegaudiodec.c, llrint)

Måns Rullgård mans
Thu Jul 12 20:46:34 CEST 2007

"Francois Oligny-Lemieux" <eucloid at gmail.com> writes:

> Good day,
>
> In preparation to send a patch (for something else) I checked out
> the latest svn rev to find out it doesn't compile directly on CYGWIN
> because of some llrint undefined reference.
>
> I guess when CYGWIN is used, lrint could be used instead, here is a patch
> that accomplishes this.

I've explained in the past why lrint() cannot be used there.  Please
search the archives.  If lrint() were OK on Cygwin, it would work
everywhere, and we'd be using it already.

> There is also the other issue of having \r\n in the configure
> file... that I needed to convert to \n before running without
> errors. I figured out it was intended this way so I didn't send a
> patch.

There are no \r in any of our files.  Your svn client must have added
them.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com