[FFmpeg-devel] Issue with ffmpeg mp3 decoder on ARM11

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka
Mon Jul 16 21:40:39 CEST 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 21:28, Alexy wrote:

>  I am trying to use ffmpeg mp3 decoder on an ARM processor. When
> avcodec_decode_audio2 is called for decode, the decoded buffer is filled
> with only zeroes. When i checked the same version of ffmpeg on a linux pc
> the decoded output does not have this problem.

>  Has anyone else faced the same problem? Could you please give me some
> pointers about this? I tried searching through the archives, but i could
> not find any help.

Don't know if this could cause a difference, but check bitstream.h header
file. ARM uses A32_BITSTREAM_READER while all the other architectures
for ARM and check if it solves your problem.