[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu Jul 19 13:52:06 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 09:33:26PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> On 6/28/07, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Attila Kinali wrote:
> > > Similar here. I'm booked until late september, probably
> > > even longer. I also wouldn't mind if it would be during
> > > the christmas-new year holiday, as it would be the easiest
> > > time forme to take a few days or a week off.
> >
> > If that is the case we could just meet at CCC (conference)
>
> Not that it matters too too much, but Christmas New Years won't work for
> me.  So if you want a free meal or 2 + a beer or 6 youll have to move that
> time to something my kids will accept. :)

We'd welcome you even without a free meal ;-). Around here the
"christmas-new year holiday" usually extends to at least Jan. 6th in
case that makes a difference. But there is still a lot of planning to do
for it anyway I guess, so the time is far from fixed I'd guess...

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger