[FFmpeg-devel] Reenabling OS/2

Dave Yeo daveryeo
Sun Jul 22 14:48:16 CEST 2007

Hi, doing a svn pull of ffmpeg last night and attempting to build I
discovered that OS/2 support had been pulled. I guess due to lack of
bugs as it was building here with just a couple of minor fixes needed.
Here is a patch to reenable the OS/2 build. I have only supported gcc
3.3.5 (klibc063) and currently shared builds do not run due to DLL
naming issues.
This patch does not include various fixes needed for the old EMX build
system but I doubt that anyone would use it to build ffmpeg.
In the future I will try to file bugs if the build needs any tweeking.
Dave