[FFmpeg-devel] undefined reference to `ff_h263_loop_filter_strength'

Jason Millard jsm174
Wed Jul 25 05:51:07 CEST 2007

> I think this is due to your gcc version having some problem optimizing
> out some functions.
> This should now be fixed in svn.

The 7/24 export didn't get the changes, but I manually copied
dsputil_mmx.c and dsputil.c and it compiled fine.

I'll grab tomorrows export and try again just to make sure.

It looks I'm using gcc 3.4.2 which is "current" for MinGW/MSys. I
could try "candidate" which looks like it would bump to 3.4.5. I did
find an unofficial binary that is 4.1.2. I may give that a try as
well.

Thanks,
-- Jason