[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg help

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Jul 27 11:43:02 CEST 2007

On date Friday 2007-07-27 01:39:46 -0700, Nilendra Weerasinghe encoded:
> Hi,
> I need some help in using ffmpeg. I'm using php to convert video files to
> .flv in one of my applications. However passing the neccesary  command to
> "system" doesnt convert it but gives an error. But I've tried it seperately
> in the command prompt and it works fine. Is there any integration kit that
> needs to be installed to use ffmpeg in php?
>
> pls help.

This problem usually depends on the fact that there are different
versions of ffmpeg installed on the system, and PHP looks into a
path different from that of the shell.

Check the ffmpeg-user archive then eventually repost this question to
ffmpeg-user.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Sabatini