[FFmpeg-devel] undefined symbol: _Z20avcodec_find_decoder7CodecID

tenze at libero.it tenze
Tue Jul 31 10:01:53 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I have a problem in using the new version of libffmpeg:
I wrote a program which exploits libffmpeg in order to read a given set of frames. All was working fine with version 0.4.9-8.pm.svn20070208, but, after the update to ffmpeg-0.4.9-8.pm.svn20070705 I received at runtime (the code has been compiled without any error messages) the following message:
undefined symbol: _Z20avcodec_find_decoder7CodecID

May you help me? How can I solve the problem?
Thanks a lot!