[FFmpeg-devel] sdp.c and CONFIG_RTP_MUXER

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Jul 31 22:19:31 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 16:59 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > Ok. The first attached patch (fix-compilation-with-sdp-2.diff) uses a an
> > #ifdef and causes some warnings.
> > I also attach fix-compilation-with-sdp-3.diff for comparison, which uses
> > a more complex #ifdef but generates no warnings.
>
> the second would be ok but it maybe should somehow return AVERROR(ENOSYS)
> ?

This would require to change the prototype for avf_sdp_create() (which
is currently returning a char *). If this is really needed, I'll prepare
a patch and send it tomorrow.
BTW, since a third parameter (of type char **) has to be added to
avf_sdp_create(), maybe it makes sense to allocate the buffer in the
caller, changing the prototype to
int avf_sdp_create(AVFormatContext *ac[], int n_files, char *buff, int
size)
Let me know your opinion.

				Thanks,
					Luca