[FFmpeg-devel] Question about PAFF decoding

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Fri Jun 1 11:37:19 CEST 2007

Loren Merritt schrieb:
> On Thu, 31 May 2007, Thorsten Jordan wrote:
>
> Reference lists.

[...]
> Motion vector scaling for B-direct. The scaling part itself is the same as
> for MBAFF (which isn't finished either), but if you treat two PAFF fields
> as separate frames then you've changed the macroblock numbering so the
> MBAFF code won't work.
i suppose the not finished parts are the two places where "not
implemented yet" is noted...

Regarding the student: i have misinterpreted the SoC page then, sorry.

Thank you very much (and you too, Michael!) for spending your time to
give me these explanations! Now i know a bit more.

--
Greetings, Thorsten