[FFmpeg-devel] getting started with development

Prateek Dayal prateek.dayal
Fri Jun 1 13:11:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am new on this list but I have a keen interest in the ffmpeg project. I
have used ffmpeg for porting ffplay.c and other libraries to an i.MX21 based
development board running GX linux and I feel its a very useful and well
written peace of software . I wish to get involved in ffmpeg development and
contribute to it. I have a bachelor's degree in Electronics and
Communications engineering and am comfortable with C and makefiles with some
familiarity with python. My work experience is in embedded systems and I am
quite comfortable with linux and gnu tool chain.

I wanted to ask if there is a way to get started with the development effort
and contribute to something.

Looking forward to a response

Thanks for your time,

Regards