[FFmpeg-devel] roundup bugtracker

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Jun 1 13:28:15 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> self signed

On it

> also self signed will still display a warning, is there no free
> certificate authority?

I could do the paperwork to get an europki[1] or an openca[2] cert but
it isn't exactly in the standard openssl CA list...

>> The stock queries will work on db reset, just lets make a list of
>> queries we like and on reset they will work (otherwise I'll make them by
>> name and not by item id so they will work even with this currently ugly db)
>
> hmm isnt it a good idea to do them by name anyway even with a db reset?
> wouldnt that be more robust?

I should check what's needed to have it work by name by default...

> possible default queries could be
> bugs             (all not closed bugs)
> feature requests (all not closed feature req)
> patches          (all not closed patches)
> my issues        (all not closed issues by the user)
>
> for viewing the closed ones the user can define his own queries or use the
> search page i think
> above list is just a simple non bloated suggestion maybe there are better
> ones ...

I'll wait for other input, anyway it's relatively simple to add/remove them.

[1]http://www.europki.org
[2]https://www.openca.org

--

Luca Barbato