[FFmpeg-devel] [DOC] A bit more clear FAQ 1.2

Guillaume Poirier gpoirier
Fri Jun 1 14:45:27 CEST 2007

Benoit Fouet wrote:

> Ben
> PS: have you been to a Renaud concert recently ?

Long story made short: I made some game bills for an out-of print game
called Shark (edited by Flying Turtle), and wanted to put the portrait
of very evil people, and one of my co-worker suggested, among the 3 I
picked: Thatcher.
I then run her through Google, and among other things I learned, is
the existence of Renaud's song "Miss Maggie".

The bills are available here if you want to:

Before you ask, the licence is Creative Commons.