[FFmpeg-devel] mailing list for new issues (Was: roundup bugtracker)

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Jun 1 15:53:40 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> ok, but IMO not only every new bug but also every change/comment should be
> sent to that list
> wouldnt simply adding the address to the nosy list by default do exactly
> that?

Yes, and there is already ffmpeg_issues that can hold the discussions
(actually it is an alias to the mailgw program, it can be a stock
mailbox or forward to an ffmpeg-bugs at mphq mailing list and to the program)

Let's just pick a sensible solution, I won't like to see bugspam on this
list and I'd keep only the bugs I care about once I see them

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC