[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Jun 18 17:00:07 CEST 2007

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:52:24 +0100
M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:

> The only other criterion for a city I can think is good air
> connections with our respective home towns (especially Southampton ;-)

I'd suggest Z?rich, though it's quite expensive (food costs
two times as much as in Germany, hotels are about 1.5 times as
expensive).

Knowing that quite a few of the guys here are japanohiles,
Tokyo might be a good alternative. There is cheap
food, reasonable priced lodging, lots of things to see
and not to forget the cute school girls ;-)

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred