[FFmpeg-devel] dv_read_seek over 2GB fix

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Tue Jun 19 23:02:35 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 15:08 +0300, Maksym Veremeyenko wrote:
> >> looks ok (minus the trailing whitespace) but iam not dv maintainer,
> >> roman is that ...
> Trailing spaces removed. cleaned patch version attached.
>
> >   Isn't the bigger issue here that AVInputFormat::read_seek() has a
> > return type that doesn't make much sense with the lfcompile(5) ?
> problem is in "truncating" returned value...
>
> Is this patch OK? Could you commit this one?

  I still have the same question (I guess Michael should be the one
to really answer it): what is the semantics of the
AVInputFormat::read_seek() return value (and perhaps we should even
include the description of the semantics into the avformat.h).

Thanks,
Roman.