[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Jun 20 12:09:29 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 06:05:14PM +0200, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> > > IIRC most ffmpeg devs live in Europe, now that is a way more
> > > interesting
> > > reason to do it in Europe. :-).
> >
> > Alex B. was suggesting that FFmpeg have a FOSDEM presence next
> > February in
> > Brussels. I like Brussels. Good waffles.
>
> There is also the LSM/RMLL in Amiens (France) in july:
> http://www.rmll.info/?lang=en
>
> A bit late to get a booth but it doesn't stop from participating.

Actually I somewhat prefer the idea of a more "private" meeting, with
less people you spend only half an hour with, more space and less noise.
The few times I could actually sit in front of the PC during LinuxTag I
did not really get much done.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger