[FFmpeg-devel] dv_read_seek over 2GB fix

Maksym Veremeyenko verem
Mon Jun 25 14:28:20 CEST 2007

Roman Shaposhnik ?????:

>>> Unless, of course, I'm
>>> the only one who expects the function named *seek to return new
>>> offset on success.
>> i too would expect the offset but it simply doesnt fit in the int and
>> changing it to int64_t is not so easily possible
>   For now I just committed the patch to dv_read_seek()

Thank you Roman for committing this patch.

As i correctly understand you are dv.c maintainer - would you please to

and say any suggestion about that patch ( i can adopt that one again
current svn).

Maksym Veremeyenko