[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.c/cmdutils.c compilation

Benoit Fouet benoit.fouet
Tue Jun 26 14:44:14 CEST 2007

Benoit Fouet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:01:52AM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,

>>> Dunno, but it indeed looks kind of silly. Patch for that attached also.
>>>

>> looks ok (assuming someone did test it without sws)
>>
>> [...]
>>

> i did, and it fails...
> i just had a quick look, and it seems the part in opt_default is broken
> if the flag is removed.
> by broken, i mean it segfaults when calling av_set_string with sws_opts
>
> i go on looking at it, and i'll get back if i find... but the patch
> cannot be applied ATM.

ok, the "only" problem is that it's imgresample code which is called at
init time (sws_getContext) and the structure returned hasn't got the
expected type, leading to memory gardening in av_find_opt function.

my guess: we should keep the if(ENABLE_SWSCALER) as it is...

Ben
--
Purple Labs S.A.
www.purplelabs.com