[FFmpeg-devel] wmv3: poor decoding of some files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu Jun 28 08:58:24 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 05:51:52PM +0300, Kostya wrote:
> Maybe after RV40 I'll have time to look at it and I'm not sure somebody else will
> improve it (Reimar, you showed not sufficiently strong refusal to work on X8 so you are
> an ideal candidate *g* ).

"Someone" is supposed to already have it working for WMV2. So I am
basically waiting for some code to arrive. Same for the Huffman stuff,
Mans is supposed to already have quite a bit of zlib decompression code
which I'd really like to see before wasting my time with reimplementing
something that was already done...

Reimar D?ffinger