[FFmpeg-devel] checking out specific version of ffmpeg and libswscale

Karl H. Beckers karl.h.beckers
Sat Jun 30 23:52:07 CEST 2007

Am Samstag, den 30.06.2007, 19:15 +0200 schrieb Karl H. Beckers:
> Hi all,
> this is prolly more of an svn issue than one of ffmpeg, but perhaps
> someone could enlighten me nonetheless ...
>
> I'd like to checkout a specific version of ffmpeg (say svn 8195) that
> checks out a version of libswscale through svn externals. This, however
> always checks out the latest revision. Then if you do an svn update on
> my code (which has an svn externals def for ffmpeg), it'll always update
> to the latest libswscale rather than the one I wanted (which has just
> broken my compile ... but that's an easy fix manually).
>
> Is there a solution to this?
> TIA,
>
> Karl.

Argh, this is sooo easy ... sorry for the noise.
The solution is:

$ svn propget svn:externals .
ffmpeg-svn9451 -r9451 svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk
ffmpeg-svn9451/libswscale -r23698
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/libswscale

Karl.