[Ffmpeg-devel] Degraded G.726 quality with pops and clicks

Brain Lai brainlai
Thu Mar 1 07:30:03 CET 2007

Actually I find nothing to do with the bitstream packing order in ITU specs
for G.726.
However, section 4.5.4 in RFC 3551 demonstrates the packing scheme for
streaming.

BTW, one can refer to awave studi <http://www.fmjsoft.com/awframe.html>o at
http://www.fmjsoft.com/awframe.html which
supports hundreds of audio formats including G.726 in streaming packing
order.

Regards
Brain Lai