[Ffmpeg-devel] Documentation for public use and internal use

Ismail Dönmez ismail
Fri Mar 2 16:42:46 CET 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 15:47:36 Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be a good idea to have separate documentation for
> public use, which would document the public API only for users of
> libavcodec/libavformat/libavutil/libswscale. And separate documentation
> for the FFmpeg developers which would be pretty much the same as the
> current documentation. This should make it much easier to get started
> and find documentation for users of the various FFmpeg libraries.
>
> To illustrate this, I've put up a webpage doing this:
> http://lumumba.uhasselt.be/~takis/ffmpeg/

Very nice work, imho it makes so much sense to split the documentation into
two parts.

Regards.

--
Ismail Donmez ismail (at) pardus.org.tr
GPG Fingerprint: 7ACD 5836 7827 5598 D721 DF0D 1A9D 257A 5B88 F54C