[Ffmpeg-devel] Mpeg2-ts encoder uses fixed PES payload size

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Mar 4 13:52:21 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 07:06:39PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi all,
> On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 18:56 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> [...]
> > Ok, here is the patch.
> [...]
> Sorry, I sent a wrong patch. Here is the correct one.

i would prefer if the sdt placement frequency could be selected by the
user instead of haveing a dummy muxer which doesnt place SDTs
but mans is maintainer not me so its his decission ...

if the placement becomes user selectable then we also must decide
about  the units of the new parameter (sdt per time vs. sdt per
bits) without looking at the mpeg spec i would guess per time is
more correct

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle