[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC]: vhook Documentation

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Sun Mar 4 19:00:01 CET 2007

http://arrozcru.no-ip.org/ffmpeg_sources/texi2html.patched

> But, if I use the texi2html 1.56, at
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/texi2html
> then the options appear nicely formatted.

Victor, I'll go ahead and finish this, because I think
I can tell reasonable enough how it will look with
what I've got, but the link above to texi2html on
mplayerhq.hu is not found.

If you have a copy, can you post it here, or at least
send it to me as an attachment directly, outside of
the  ffmpeg-devel list?

Thanks.

Piero.