[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver/ffmpeg Live Video: Anyone get it to work with sound?

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Thu Mar 8 16:29:36 CET 2007

--- Piero Bugoni <crboca32 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK,
>
> Now on a different subject:
>
> Has ANYONE gotten ffmpeg/ffserver to handle a live
> stream with sound?

Alright, I guess the answer is no. (No one has
responded).

I did not post this in ffmpeg-user, because after
reading some of the posts, The prospects seemed pretty
dismal. I put my faith in you guys.

I'll keep trying on this one, since I would like to
contribute now to the ffserver documentation. (To be
posted in another thread.)

Whenever I think of ffmpeg-devel, I think of that
movie Starship Troopers, and the war against the Bug.

Piero.