[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg improvement request (ex little player development request)

DNA Studios s.r.l. info
Thu Mar 8 17:24:02 CET 2007

hi to all,
I am looking for someone that improve the ffmpeg RTSP layer,  my budget
is $2000 (i am happy to sponsor open-sources but I must also eat ;) ).

The "improved" ffmpeg must play the movies (video=H.264 and audio=aac)
from Darwin streaming server (rtsp://85.18.216.107/movie.mp4 to see with
ffplay you must use the -rtp_tcp option)
I have already tried ffplay and it work "well" but it has a very
basically RTSP control/layer
After theseimprovements, you must make a little player ffmpeg based:
This player must have just play, pause, stop, audio mute and fullscreen
buttons.
The player must have a slidebar to move on the video and a little volume
slidebar.
The player must have a menu to set: the audio track to play with the
video (to select language), the aspect ratio.
The player must deinterlace the video if it is interlaced .
The player must run with a very simple GUI that i make.

Please answer me directly, but only if you have a time to this job, i
have a little deadline.

P.S. i am on IRC ffmpeg channel (Nikoh)

Many thanks to all.