[Ffmpeg-devel] 2. Re: Video Test Files (Compn)

Axel Gallus uh5d
Thu Mar 8 19:46:46 CET 2007

I actually do not only need those files for testing FFMpeg, but also for
testing software which I build upon it.

So again, is there a site/repository where to download all kinds of video
files?

Greetings

A.Gallus

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:59:09 +0100,
Axel Gallus scribed:

> Does someone know a www site where to download video files for testing
> purpose?
>
> I am looking for samples of videos to test some FFMpeg routines so
> basically I am interested in video files of all formats/codecs FFMpeg
> supports right know.

you can see the results of others' ffmpeg tests on mphq samples here:
http://multimedia.cx/eggs/master-spreadsheet/

there is one big spreadsheet and a few reports from fluendo!

-compn