[Ffmpeg-devel] WMA encoding and Windows Media Player for Mac OS X

Tyler Loch tylerl82
Fri Mar 9 04:40:14 CET 2007

> do the first 15-22 seconds differ somehow from the rest of the video
> i mean some high motion opening with the remainder of the video being
> more low motion like or such?

I tested on a video of a completely still image with no arguments
other than -vcodec wmv2 -acodec wmav2 and the skip still happens.

> what happens if you increase
>  put_le32(pb, bit_rate); /* Nominal data rate in bps */
> that is 2*bit_rate or so?

Doesn't seem to have an effect on playback...I think it's just used
for info panels.

> and what happens if you comment out the following:
>  asf_write_index(s, asf->index_ptr, asf->maximum_packet, asf-
> >nb_index_count);

No change.

-Tyler Loch
Techspansion LLC