[Ffmpeg-devel] More of the BeOS fixes...

François Revol revol
Fri Mar 9 09:57:30 CET 2007

> Hello,
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 08:26:52PM +0100, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> > The recent removal of PRI* and *INT64_C broke the BeOS build, and
> > as
> > some of you probably noticed, I got quite pissed off at it after
> > cleaning the beos port for 2 weeks or so...
>
> Well, the comment for Windows was to provide your own proper stdint.h
> /inttypes.h
> headers.

That doesn't mean the comment was right...

> Wouldn't it make more sense to put these into os_support.h if the
> function itself is already in os_support.c?

The purpose of network.h was actually to allow for replacement of non-
existant headers without putting #ifdefs everywhere.

That could go to os_support.h as well, I don't really mind.

Fran?ois.