[Ffmpeg-devel] question on qt-faststart.c

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Mar 9 22:53:22 CET 2007

Benoit Fouet wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Mike Melanson wrote:
>> Benoit Fouet wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> well, this will be short, when compilling it on my machine at work
>>> (AMD64), i got warning about fseeko and got a program file that didn't
>>> work (infinite reading file loop)...
>>> compiling it here at home on my Celeron, it works just fine...
>>> in addition, defining fseeko to fseek on my AMD made it work
>>> Just wanted to know, out of curiosity, if someone here can explain to me
>>> where the problem is.
>> What glibc version?
>>
> I'll have to check that on monday, i can tell for sure...
> i'll tell you then.

While you're at it, don't forget to mention what the exact compile-time
warning was regarding fseeko.

The reason I asked about glibc version is that the man page for fseeko
says it wasn't introduced until later. However, if it's not available on
your system, the program shouldn't have compiled in the first place.

--
	-Mike Melanson