[Ffmpeg-devel] Fixed point arithmetic RealAudio G2 (cook) decoder

Ian Braithwaite ian
Mon Mar 12 14:38:25 CET 2007

Hi,

Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Ian Braithwaite wrote:
>>
>> Patch 3.
>> Replace custom modified discrete cosine transform with ffmpeg's own.
>> This does alter the decoded output, although not to my ears.
>> The new output is closer to that produced by Real's "official" decoder,
>> and the decoder runs slightly faster.
>>
>>  cook.c |   98
>>  1 file changed, 30 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)
>
> Applied with suggested modifications.

Thanks - sorry I didn't get a new patch sent myself, too slow!

I was looking at combining the window and overlap loops,
as well as getting rid of the data swapping.
Patch attached - please see what you think.

Regards,
Ian