[Ffmpeg-devel] question on qt-faststart.c

Benoit Fouet benoit.fouet
Mon Mar 12 15:41:17 CET 2007

Hi,

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 09:01:26AM +0100, Benoit Fouet wrote:
>
>> Mike Melanson wrote:

>>> While you're at it, don't forget to mention what the exact
>>> compile-time warning was regarding fseeko.
>>>
>>> The reason I asked about glibc version is that the man page for fseeko
>>> says it wasn't introduced until later. However, if it's not available
>>> on your system, the program shouldn't have compiled in the first place.
>>>

>> OK, what i have is:
>>  - libc version: 2.3.6
>>  - command and output warnings:
>> $ gcc -Wall qt-faststart.c -o qt-faststart
>> qt-faststart.c: In function `main':
>> qt-faststart.c:133: warning: implicit declaration of function `fseeko'
>> qt-faststart.c:140: warning: implicit declaration of function `ftello'
>>

> You don't have fseeko and ftello in /usr/include/stdio.h?

i have a definition of fseeko only if:
#if defined __USE_LARGEFILE || defined __USE_XOPEN2K
it can be either:
extern int fseeko (FILE *__stream, __off_t __off, int __whence);
or:
extern int __REDIRECT (fseeko,
               (FILE *__stream, __off64_t __off, int __whence),
               fseeko64);
or:
#   define fseeko fseeko64

and a definition of fseeko64 only if:
#ifdef __USE_LARGEFILE64

it seems i don't reach any of those definition...

Ben