[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] Segfault in h264 decoder on corrupt input

Matthias Hopf mat
Fri Mar 16 11:44:14 CET 2007

On Mar 16, 07 03:06:38 +0100, Matthias Hopf wrote:
> Still I wouldn't hold my breath, that this fixes all issues. I haven't
> come across any more yet, though.

*Sigh*
As if I knew it, mencoder crashed again for me yesterday. Don't know
more yet ;)

> > Actually, neither ffplay nor mplayer crash now, but it looks like we run
> > out of buffers due to "return -1".

The samples I tried were too short, that's why I didn't run into this. I
do see the problem now, though I don't really know what to do.

CU

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __