[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC3/DNxHD decoder

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sat Mar 17 15:40:19 CET 2007

Hi

$subject.

I need to include "mpegvideo.h" only for Scantable and
ff_init_scantable, can we separate them from mpegvideo.h ? like
scantable.h ?

It decodes 1080p atm, but you should only need to add ac/dc/run vlc
tables to decode other progressive modes. Interlaced mode is almost
finished, bitstream is one complete frame but 2 sequentials fields
bitstreams.

Also if someone could explain me how CODEC_CAP_DR1 and draw_horiz_band
and low_res works, I can implement them.

Optimization ideas very welcome, same for dsp functions use.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312