[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver/ffmpeg Live Video: Anyone get it to work with sound?

Benoit Fouet benoit.fouet
Tue Mar 20 09:55:01 CET 2007

Hi Luca,

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 00:47 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> [...]
>
>> quick and dirty review, as you said its not for svn inclusion ...
>>
> [...]
> Thanks for the review. I noted all your points. I have no time to work
> on this right now, but I'll address your review (and all the FIXMEs in
> the code) as soon as I'll have some spare time (if noone does it first).

I'm back from vacations, and i think i'll get some time tonight to look
at all this (i have to make sure ALSA is working at home too before ;) )
hope you're still needing some help on that one :)

Ben