[Ffmpeg-devel] Fixed point arithmetic RealAudio G2 (cook) decoder

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Mar 20 19:15:21 CET 2007

Ian Braithwaite wrote:
> Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>> Ian Braithwaite wrote:
>>> And here's the rest.
>>> "Small simplifications to subband coefficient handling and use av_random()"
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Ian
>>>
>> Hi, I get hunk failed on this. Can you repost with a diff done with svn
>> diff in the ffmpeg/ dir and not ffmpeg/libavcodec ?
>
> Apologies.
> Is this better?

I still get hunk failed on the patches. I get this output.

/ffmpeg/libavcodec $ patch -p2 <../coef2b1.patch
patching file cook.c
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #8 succeeded at 1013 with fuzz 1.

Anyway patch applied. Can you repost the fixed point patch now ?

> Regards,
> Ian

MvH
Benjamin Larsson