[Ffmpeg-devel] tiff encoder (qualification task for GSoC)

Bartłomiej Wołowiec b.wolowiec
Thu Mar 22 15:23:46 CET 2007

I send a solution of Qualification tasks "TIFF encode". I implemented 24bits
rgb tiff encoder. Of course, this solution is only to show my programming
abilities in C and knowledge about compression and ffmpeg project. I wrote
most parts of standard, which are included in decoder. In future I try to
develop more functions, especially including more parts of tiff standard.
(more colors depths and more pictures in file).
If you have any suggestions, please write.

--
Bart?omiej Wo?owiec