[Ffmpeg-devel] Embedded preview vhook/voutfb.so /dev/fb

Marc Hoffman mmh
Tue Mar 27 03:19:55 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer writes:
 > Hi
 >
 > On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 12:54:54PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
 > >
 > > How would one go about including this type of video hook into the
 > > mainline ffmpeg tree?  This is slightly off the beaten path however
 >
 > vhook is deprecated, port libmpcodecs or a better filter system to ffmpeg
 > and implement your filter in that

ok I can look at that if it helps the group. Are we trying to migrate
the best parts of mplayer into ffmpeg? I guess I don't understand the
big picture if this is posted and I should have read something please
pardon my ignorance and just put me in the right direction.

Thanks
Marc