[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] Crash when providing -coder ac parameter

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Mar 29 17:04:09 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 04:48:34PM +0200, Benoit Fouet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've noticed that providing the -coder ac parameter causes FFmpeg to
> > segfault:
> it seems that the "duplication" of ac option (audio channel and
> arithmetic coding) causes it...
> a way to fix it could be the patch attached.
> I don't know if it's the proper way though...

no fix the parser so it doesnt crash, anyway i faintly remember seeing
a patch for ac crash some time ago, wasnt it applied? didnt it fix the
issue?

No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes