[Ffmpeg-devel] BlackFin lowlevel pixel operations PATCH

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Mar 30 04:15:29 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 09:56:02PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Niedermayer writes:
>  > as i dont know bfin asm i dont feel qualified to review it, so id be
>  > glad if someone else who does now bfin asm could do that
>  > (and no i dont have time to learn bfin asm ATM, not counting a brief
>  > look at the gas manual page but thats too little to review the code)
>
> Maybe we need to find a Blackfin expert,

yes, i hoped that some other ffmpeg developer would know blackfin asm
if noone does iam not against applying it

> or maybe you can just accept
> that I might be that expert. Why else would I be putting these codes
> together for the user community?

with that argument no patch would need to be reviewed

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. -- Voltaire