[Ffmpeg-devel] HEADS UP mpeg4 encoder seems to have recently been broken since 8517

Marc Hoffman mmh
Sat Mar 31 15:06:29 CEST 2007

Marc Hoffman writes:
 > Michael Niedermayer writes:
 >  > Hi
 >  >
 >  > On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 08:25:27AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
 >  > > The good one plays great quicktime mplayer what ever.
 >  > >
 >  > > The bad one well see for yourself::
 >  >
 >  > you did try a make distclean ; make ?
 >
 > I will right now! will let you know

Thank you, it works just perfectly. Sorry for the noise, I will
remember this next time I do an update to double check that I
reconfigure and then make.  I thought I had done this.

Marc