[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH BlackFin YUV2 to RGB Color Space Converters

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat May 5 19:36:53 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 05:16:24AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> Luca Barbato writes:
>  > Marc Hoffman wrote:
>  > > Blackfin optimized YUV420 to RGB CSC Color Space Converters.
> Changes made thanks, Diego and Luca.
> Crazy how that white space just likes to slip in to the code at the
> end. I guess its like package padding, incase there is an accident
> and the code crashes while its in the mail. Anyways I have removed it
> all now I believe.

maybe you can configure your editor to remove trailing whitespace
automatically? many support that ...
also git can do checks on traiing whitepace and such during local
commit ...

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. -- Voltaire