[FFmpeg-devel] Green artifacts in the beginning of the file, up to first inter-frame

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Sun May 6 23:22:10 CEST 2007

Some further updates on this issue - apparently it happens only on Windows
media player 11, on older versions it works fine.

Also, as another hint, the files are served by Apache 2 server, and may be
served before they were completely written. So this in effect a HTTP

Perhaps some else have encountered something similar?