[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

Måns Rullgård mans
Mon May 7 21:35:48 CEST 2007

M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> writes:

>> Hi,
>> Last year we never managed to decide on a logo in time for LinuxTag.
>> I'm hoping we might be able to do better this year, so I've made a
>> couple of variants based on one of the ideas I liked best from last
>> year's discussions.
> The deadline for logo submission to LinuxTag is drawing near, and we
> never decided on a logo earlier.  I'm thinking some logo is better
> than no logo, and the attached one was generally well received on this
> list.  How about we use this one this year?

I need to submit the logo to LinuxTag today.  As there's been no final
agreement, I'm considering submitting just a flat, green zigzag
without the text (as attached) for the project catalogue.  IMHO using
this version for LinuxTag is better than nothing at all.  Anyone who
disagrees, shout now.

M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com