[FFmpeg-devel] libavformat and video4linux2 acquire problems

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue May 8 17:18:48 CEST 2007

Hi Levente,
Levente Nov?k wrote:
[...]
> I had the exact same problem last week. The v4l2 driver resetted the
> card from 720x576 to 640x576, while it used to work OK until at least
> april this year.
[...]
On March 29 I committed a patch that allows to set the tv standard. By
default, ffmpeg sets the ntsc standard, unless you specify a different
tv standard by using the "-tvstd " option. Can you try "-tvstd pal" to
see if it fixes your problem? If not, can you try commenting out the
     if( v4l2_set_parameters( s1, ap ) < 0 )
         return AVERROR_IO;
lines in v4l2_read_header()?

				Thanks,