[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpegs future version control system

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed May 9 04:00:24 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> * all the web interfaces to git ive seen suck, nothing looks remotely
>   as sane as viewvc

Probably asking for the specific features the git people could lead at
least to some directions. I'm using gitweb for tracking the lscube
projects and isn't _that_ ugly (yes I had seen something better).

> how does my plan look like:
> well first we need to find a reliable, fast and free server with a very
> fast network connection for ffmpeg-git
> ive not yet googled to see which sourceforge/savanna like providers are
> available for git so comments would be welcome here ...

Won't be many problems to host it on live.polito.it.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC