[FFmpeg-devel] libavformat and video4linux2 acquire problems

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed May 9 15:55:15 CEST 2007

Hi Limin,

Limin Wang wrote:
[...]
>> What does a NULL tvstd mean? Does it leave the tv standard as it is,
>> without trying to set it? If yes, I think we need this patch.
>
> Yes, it'll leave the tv standard as system is if it's NULL. I'll submit
> it tonight for review.
Good, thanks.

[...]
> With int value, you had to try with 0, 1, 2, 3 even you know it's S-video
> input. If you're preferable to use int, I'll not submit this change. So
> how about to use -1 to leave default system config as tvstd use NULL?
This (the "-1 == do not try to set the input" thing) would be very
useful (assuming it does not break other things...).
If you provide a patch, and it does not break dv capturing or similar
things, I'll be very happy to apply it.

			Thanks,
				Luca