[FFmpeg-devel] compilation problems of libavcodec and libavformat

anand meher kvmsanand
Wed May 9 23:58:11 CEST 2007

 I have the following errors when i try compiling the libraries code

      the program is avidec.c pf libavcodec

         1)case MKTAG('v', 'i', 'd', 's'):
                codec_type = CODEC_TYPE_VIDEO;

                ast->sample_size = 0;
                break;
            case MKTAG('a', 'u', 'd', 's'):
                codec_type = CODEC_TYPE_AUDIO;
                break;
            case MKTAG('t', 'x', 't', 's'):
                //FIXME
                codec_type = CODEC_TYPE_DATA; //CODEC_TYPE_SUB ?  FIXME
                break;
            case MKTAG('p', 'a', 'd', 's'):
                codec_type = CODEC_TYPE_UNKNOWN;
                stream_index--;
                break;
            default:
                av_log(s, AV_LOG_ERROR, "unknown stream type %X\n", tag1);
                goto fail;
            }
            url_fskip(pb, size - 12 * 4);
            break;
        case MKTAG('s', 't', 'r', 'f'):

all the statements with case MKTAG are showing an error,even in the other
programs of libavcodec
                        the error says that the case label does not reduce
to a integer constant.i dont know whether i need to include any other header
file.

 2)in ffm.c the error is return -EAGAIN statement.the error says that EAGAIN
is undeclared..can u tell me in which header is thts declared

   i can explain u again if u couldnt get the error

waiting for some repply

regards
anand
Tried this screensaver. Amazing. myscreensavers.info/sunset.scr